Intro To Wheel Lesson
Ever wanted to try your hands at the pottery wheel. Well look no further, Yellow Brick Pottery offers outdoor pottery lessons for groups of up to 10 people at a time. Lessons run for 2 hours and include all the tools, clay and instruction needed. Students spin unlimited balls of clay during class time and pick their two best pieces to have fired and glazed by the instructor. Additional pieces can be purchased for $15 per piece at time of lesson. Pieces are typically ready within 3-4 weeks of class. Students will learn the basics of the pottery wheel, if attending the class multiple times, the instructor will be sure to advance your skill set. Students typically are able to create small bowls, mugs, tumblers depending on their own ability.
- 2 hours of instructed lessons and unlimited clay
- Clay and tools provided as well as spin wheel
- Participants can pick between 2 of their creations to get finished
- Pieces returned to participants within 4 weeks
- Group lessons: book a party for up to 10 people
- Offered both in mornings and afternoons